(Must see) All you need to know about Sterling TV
What is Sterling TV, Download, Subscribe, Channel list etc
Last Update vor 8 Monaten
1. What is Sterling TV?
Sterling TV is an app, you can watch over 1,220+ TV Channels, 13,500+ VOD, Sports (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB), Pay-per-view events after subscribing. Sterling TV is a subscription-based service, you can join for 1 month, 3 months or 1-year subscription. Sterling TV subscription is one-time based, and we don't bill you automatically. After expiration, you can just subscribe again.
You can have a free trial on our app before subscribe! Talk to our online agent or email to [email protected] for obtaining that.
2. What is your Channel List?
We keep adding new channels and channel list updates every day. You can take a look:
3. What device I can use Sterling TV on?
You can use it on Android devices like Fire TV stick, android phone/tablet, TV box, or smart tv (we advise you to obtain a 24 hours free trial to check if your device works).
For how to download Sterling TV, you can check it here:
Currently, Sterling TV doesn't support Apple devices (iOS) or computers.
4. How to subscribe?
You can contact us via online chat/email. Once we confirm that you did a free trial / you know how to use the app, we will send you detailed information about how to subscribe.
Also, after your payment, please give us your name, order number & email (online chat/email to us), we will send you the account for login within 12 hours. If you didn’t receive it, please check the junk/promotion mailbox also.
5. How to stop buffering / have best streaming experience?
(1) DON’T connect to 5G Wifi / Wifi hotspot as they are not stable;
(2) Inside the app: Go to setting – decode, choose Hardware decode (for devices other than mobile phone) / Software decode (for mobile phone) and see if which one works better on your device. Restart the device once you set;
(3) Try to turn off your VPN and see if it works better.
6. Where can I use Sterling TV? Are there any geographic restrictions?
No, you can use Sterling TV every where. Even for multi-devices plan, you can use them in different locations, eg. 1st device in US, 2nd device in Canada.
7. Why some channels are showing "Down for Maintenance"?
For Live Sports Channels, if there is a live sports event, the live tv will show up. If no live events are upcoming 30 minutes to 2 hours, it will show up "Down for Maintenance" wordings.